Are you tired of spending hours trying to come up with rules for your server? We know how daunting a task it can be, especially when you’re not sure where to start. That’s why having a set of general Discord Server rules templates at your fingertips can be a game-changer.
Think about it: no more endless brainstorming sessions or worrying that you missed something important. With these templates, you can simply pick and choose which rules make sense for your server and tweak them as needed. It’s a quick and easy way to establish a solid foundation for your community without having to start from scratch.
And the best part? These templates are designed to be adaptable to any kind of server, whether you’re running a gaming community, a book club, or a group for pet lovers. So no matter what kind of server you’re running, you can feel confident that you’re using rules that have been tried and tested in countless other communities.
So why waste your time reinventing the wheel? Check out these general Discord rules templates and take the first step towards creating a safe and inclusive space for your community.
Intro for Discord Rules
- Welcome to our Discord server! To ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience, we have a few rules in place that we ask all members to follow. Please take a moment to read through them carefully before joining in on the conversation.
- Welcome to our server! We believe in having fun, but we also want to make sure everyone feels safe and respected. So, here are some rules to follow:
Outro for Discord Rules
- We hope you have a great time on our Discord server while adhering to our rules. Thank you for being a part of our community!
- We appreciate you taking the time to read through our rules. Let’s keep our community fun and friendly for everyone!
General Discord Rules Templates (Copy & Paste)
Before you ask about the cover picture, it’s from one of our many Discord Servers. If you are curious about how to create a similar Rules embed, check out this guide.
1. Be respectful: We expect everyone to treat each other with kindness and respect. Any form of hate speech, harassment, or discrimination will not be tolerated.
2. Keep it clean: Our server is a safe space for everyone, so please refrain from posting any NSFW content or engaging in discussions about sensitive topics such as politics or religion.
3. No spamming or self-promotion: To maintain a clean and organized chat, refrain from spamming, flooding, or promoting your own content without permission.
4. Respect moderators: If a moderator or admin gives you instructions or requests, please follow them. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action.
5. Follow Discord guidelines: Adhere to the community guidelines set by Discord to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. You can find the guidelines at https://discord.com/guidelines.
10 Discord Rules
1. Respect others: Treat all members with respect, even if you disagree with their opinions. Harassment, hate speech, and discriminatory language will not be tolerated.
2. Keep it PG-13: Avoid sharing NSFW content and keep the language clean to ensure a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.
3. No spamming: Do not flood the chat with repetitive messages, emojis, or excessive use of caps lock. This can disrupt the flow of conversation and make it difficult for others to participate.
4. No self-promotion: Avoid promoting personal content or products without permission from the server owner or moderators. This includes advertising your own social media, YouTube channel, or Discord server.
5. No trolling or harassment: Do not engage in any behavior that is meant to provoke or harass others.
6. No hacking, cheating, and raiding: We take cheating, exploiting, and hacking very seriously on our server, and any attempt to do so will result in a permanent ban.
7. No sharing personal information: Do not share personal information about yourself or others, such as phone numbers, addresses, or passwords.
8. Use appropriate channels: Make sure to post content in the appropriate channels and avoid cluttering up the wrong channels.
9. Listen to the moderators: Always follow the instructions of the moderators and admins.
10. Follow Discord’s Community Guidelines: Stick to Discord’s Community Guidelines to ensure a respectful community. You can read them in full here: https://discord.com/guidelines
🙇🏻♂️ Be respectful: Treat others how you’d like to be treated. No hate speech, bullying, sexism, or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
🔞 No NSFW: Keep it clean and appropriate for all ages.
🚫 No spamming: Avoid excessive self-promotion or flooding the chat with messages.
🚫 No cheating, hacking, or raiding: Do not engage in any form of cheating or hacking. Additionally, do not participate in raiding or other forms of disruptive behavior in the Discord server.
🚫💊 No illegal activity: Don’t discuss or promote any illegal activities or substances.
🔒 No unauthorized sharing: Don’t share personal information or images of others without their consent.
🤡 No trolling: Don’t intentionally provoke or harass other members.
🎙️ Use voice channels responsibly: Don’t use voice channels to blast loud or disruptive sounds, and don’t talk over others or monopolize the conversation.
👀 Keep an eye on the topic: Stay on topic during discussions and avoid derailing conversations. If you want to talk about something else, make sure to go to the appropriate channel.
🤝 Work with the Mods: Building a great community requires cooperation, so please work with our moderators and admins to help make our server a friendly and welcoming place.
Thanks for reading! We hope these general Discord rules templates have been helpful in creating a positive and inclusive community on your server.
Remember, having clear rules is important, but it’s also important to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of your community. Don’t be afraid to tweak and adjust these templates to fit your specific situation. And most importantly, have fun building and growing your server! ✨